ISOHOUSE ANTI RADIATION PAINT
Electromagnetic Radiation Shielding Paint
ISOHOUSE ANTIRADIATION PAINT is a product that acts as a shield against high and low-frequency electromagnetic radiation and at the same time insulates radiation from the area by absorbing the electromagnetic field from media.
· Type : Water-based, single comp.
· Density (25°C, g/mL) : 1.20 ± 0.10
· PH (25°C) : 7 – 9
· Solvent : Water
· Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s) : 3000 – 6000
· Brightness (85 ° angle) : ≤ 10, CLASS G3
· Thinner : Water
ACCORDING TO MEASUREMENT RESULTS of DOKUZ EYLUL UNIVERSITY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT;
GSM 900 MHz frequency band up to 30dB (1000 times power attenuation, 99.9%) has been found to have shielding properties. The average shielding values of the relevant samples are given in the table in the commonly used special purpose communication frequency regions.
· Electric Blanket : 250 V / m · Microwave Oven : 250 V / m · Water heater : 130 V / m · Computer Monitor Front (Scuba) : 25 V / m · Toaster : 40 V / m
· Music Set : 90 V / m · Base Station : 10 V / m · Vacuum Cleaner : 16 V / m · Notebook (Wireless On) : 100 V / m · Coffee Machine: 30 V / m
· Refrigerator : 60 V / m · Iron: 60 V / m · Mixer: 50 V / m · Television: 30V / m · Hair Dryer: 40 V / m · Behind Comp. Monitor (Scuba): 80 V / m
ISOHOUSE ANTIRADIATION PAINT can be used in areas where shielding is needed. Although a very different value is not measured between the grounded and groundless measurement results
of the product, grounded use is recommended if possible.