ISOHOUSE POLYASPARTIC FLOOR
Polyaspartic Floor Covering
ISOHOUSE Polyaspartic Floor is a two-component, high performance, user and environmentally friendly super-fast flooring material featuring very fast curing. Due to the low application times of new coats, the applied floors can be opened to service after about 1 – 2 hours. It has excellent UV resistance, does not yellow, does not lose its brightness. It is highly resistant to chemicals and its chemical resistance is 4 times higher than epoxy-based coatings. It is hygienic, creates a smooth surface and its stain resistance is quite high. It has an extremely high mechanical strength, it can be used comfortably in the areas open to vehicle traffic, it cannot be cracked, scratched or crushed. It has high adhesion strength. It has excellent adhesion to concrete and metal and it does not peel. The application is easy and maintenance costs are very low.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES:
- User and environment friendly, free of any volatile components (VOC-solvent)
- Easy and fast to apply. It can be opened to service in a few hours.
- Excellent resistance to environmental conditions. No yellowing due to its UV resistance.
- Hygienic, stain-resistant, easy to clean.
- High mechanical strength.
- High adhesion strength, no peeling off from the surface.
- Low maintenance costs.
Product structure: Two-component, polyaspartic system
Density (25°C, g/mL): 1.00 gr/ml ± 0,10
Viscosity (25°C, mPa.s): 1000 – 2000
Brightness (with an angel of 85°): > 60, CLASS G1
Dust dry time (25°C): 15 – 20 minutes
Hard dry time (25°C): Approximately half an hour
Through-dry time (25°C): 1 – 2 hours
Mixture life: Temperature Time
+25°C ~30 minutes
Time of use: Temperature Time
+30°C ~15 minutes
+20°C ~20 minutes
Mixture ratio : 1/1 (by weight)